QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM
Sunshine strives to uphold its standards of excellence
in the care provided to our children through the use of our
Quality Assurance Program
- Weekly unannounced house inspections using DES licensing standards.
- Weekly meetings of management staff with Director to facilitate consistency and communication.
- Monthly staff team meetings for each house facilitated by an administrator to ensure that each child’s needs are being met.
- Monthly group meetings with the children facilitated by an administrator without house staff present.
- Agency-wide trainings held monthly to enhance staff competencies in providing excellent care for our children.
- Routine medication monitoring to ensure accuracy in all aspects of medication administration.
- Full-time maintenance personnel to ensure upkeep of physical plant in each location.